KIDS CLUB is the after school program for students from All day Pre K through 8th grade. We provide a healthy snack, supervised relaxation time, and supervised study hall for the students from 2:45 pm to 6:00 pm.
If a child has been checked out of school at the end of day for any reason and not checked back in to the school office, they are NOT allowed to return to the program that day* unless prior arrangements have been made.
Effective 2021-2022 School Year
Option 1 is the 5 day Plan---$1550.00 per school year for 1 child, $950.00 per school year for each additional child per family.
Option 2 is the 3 Day Plan---$1100.00 per school year per child, $750.00 per school year for each additional child per family.
Drop in rate is $25.00 per day per child. If you need to drop in please contact Tricia Perrault @ 405-620-5313 in advance.
Kids Club Tuition will now be billed through FACTS. Payments will begin in September and run for 8 months, ending after the April payment.
COVID - 19 Guidelines
These are the set guidelines for KIDS CLUB that will be followed throughout the afternoon with your children in addition to all guidelines provided by the school.
- Masks are required by employees and children. Employees will be provided face shields also.
- Gloves will be worn by employees as necessary.
- Before anyone enters the building, they will be assessed for symptoms according to OKDHS (temperature, recent travel, etc.).
- Employees will check each other’s temperatures upon arrival. If any has a temperature of 100.4 degrees F or above, they will immediately be sent home. A replacement employee will then be called in to work.
- While gloved and masked, an employee will prepare snacks for each child. They will be individually packaged and placed on a cart for each group.
- Employees will go to the classrooms to escort the children to KIDS CLUB. - Children will be separated into groups to follow social distancing.
- Children’s temperatures will be checked by group leader(employee) when they are picked up from their classroom and again at 4:30 PM.
- We will practice social distancing rules for snack times.
- The groups will be allowed to do homework and participate in various activities within their group throughout the day in order to maintain social distancing.
- Each child’s backpack will remain with his/her group and be distanced from others.
- Children will be asked to bring their own sunscreen (specifically for faces or if they require lotion-based sunscreen) and the gloved group leader will help apply if needed
- Toys and other necessary equipment will be sanitized daily.
- Employees will monitor children’s handwashing throughout the day (i.e., timing them for 20 seconds).
- When parents arrive to pick up children, they will need to call their child’s group leaders’ cell phone and an employee will walk the children out to parents’ car. Parents are asked to remain at the car. We ask that the parent wear a mask and social distance from the employee. If a parent needs to speak to Mrs. P please feel free to call at any time.
- Parents will be required to sign a release waiver on the basis that they are voluntarily enrolling their children with the knowledge of these given guidelines.
- Parents will be asked and HIGHLY encouraged to directly discuss these new procedures with their children before the program starts so that the children have some understanding of these expectations.
- If a child has been checked out of school at the end of day for any reason and not checked back into the school office, they are NOT allowed to return to the program that day* unless prior arrangements have been made.